We need to adjust our intake methods in accordance with CDC guidelines of the 6-foot rule. For the safety of you and our staff, we apologize we cannot have clients in the clinic at this time.
Please call us from your car upon arrival – (865) 986-5450
- Make sure no other pets are waiting ahead of you
- Call the hospital and bring your pet to the front door entryway
- Wait at the front door until an LCAC team member takes your pet
- If you are here for an exam, our assistant will call you for your pet’s history, then our Doctor will call you
- Please make sure we have a current phone number & email on file
- ALL payments will need to be taken care of via phone call
- For medication pick-up, please call in advance, pay over the phone, and then contact us from the parking lot and we will bring it to you.
Thank you for your patience during this time and we thank you for your continued patronage of our clinic.
Lenoir City Animal Clinic